With the many changes in 2020 from the global pandemic to businesses working remotely it has raised the question of how businesses and individuals will adapt to the changing landscape. We are bridging that gap with our new “Client Collaboration” tool, which is a digital tool designed to help with the contactless preparation of your individual tax return. This tool will help provide a more seamless and effective approach to individual tax return preparation.
How Does Contactless Tax Preparation Work?
While we are excited to offer this new tool, this tool is completely optional and will not replace our existing avenues of sending documents to us via UPS, FedEx, USPS or secure email via ShareFile. This new option will enable our team to complete your individual taxes with a completely contactless experience if you opt-in to use the “Client Collaboration” tool. Some different highlights of this contactless option include:
- Organizer request list that shows the prior year documents used to prepare your return (W-2’s, 1099’s, etc.).
- Submit tax forms and other year-end financial documents to the online organizer request list, saving time and making documents immediately available to your YHB team.
- The ability to add connections to directly link financial websites to the portal which automatically pull in year-end tax forms when they’re available, eliminating the hassle of importing them manually
- Electronically sign your returns & engagement letter
- Ability to ask questions or leave notes for your tax professional on items that may have occurred throughout the year which may have tax consequences
- Ability to complete your organizer online and see all of your tax information in one area
To sign up for the client collaboration tool, please Click Here. A physical organizer will not be mailed if you opt-in to this option. For more information on this offering and other options to submit your tax documents to us, please visit yhbcpa.com/digital, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-495-4910.