ShareFile provides industry-leading security standards when sharing confidential files or other information digitally.
You do not need special login credentials to send documents to your YHB team member using ShareFile FileDrop. Simply select the individual you would like to send documents to from the dropdown menu once you have accessed YHB’s ShareFile.
To access ShareFile from the YHB Website:
1. Click the “Client Portal” green button at the top right of the menu bar
2. Click on the ShareFile link on the Client Portal page
2. You must select a recipient from the drop down menu first. Staff are organized in alphabetical order by last name.
3. After a recipient is selected you may now add files for upload. To add files you may either drag them into the white box area on screen or select “Browse Files” to add them. You may upload multiple files or one.
4. Once you have selected all the files you would like to upload, click the “Upload” button at the bottom left of the screen.
5. Once the file has uploaded successfully you will see the text “Uploaded” next to its name. You will also receive a confirmation e-mail with the files successfully uploaded.
Cybersecurity and protecting client information is always changing, that is why we will continue to take proactive steps to make working with YHB safe and secure. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out.
We understand many of these processes will be new for most of our clients. Should you have any questions or require assistance, we encourage you to contact your YHB team member or contact our client success team at email@example.com or 1-800-495-4910.
Contact us when it’s time to move forward.