In an effort to maintain the security of your personal information while being environmentally friendly, YHB uses an innovative digital platform for exchanging documents. Below are several frequently asked questions we believe will help make your use of Suralink as seamless and possible.
What is Suralink?
Suralink is an online professional exchange system. In order to get started, your YHB team member will send you an e-mail to create an account. You will use your e-mail and be asked to create a password. Suralink is very user friendly, and it will streamline the process of receiving and delivering documents in order to continue to provide you with a positive customer experience.
How to Activate Your Account
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org stating a YHB employee is inviting you to join Suralink.
- Click the “Create Account” link within the email to create your account, which will also require you to verify your email address via a follow-up email.
How to Login
Once your account is setup, you can login by visiting https://yhbcpa.suralink.com/ with your username and password. You can also access the link by visiting the YHB website and clicking on “client portal” in the upper right hand header.
Click Here to Login to Suralink
Uploading & Downloading Files
- Drag and drop the files onto the request line item, or into the detail pane (right hand side) when a request is selected.
- Click the upload area of either the request line item or the detail pane to select files from your computer to upload.
- To download a file, click the link for the file you wish to download.
Resetting Your Password
- At the bottom of the login page, click “Forgot your Password?”.
- Enter your email address that you registered your Suralink account with.
- You will receive an email to reset your password. Click on the “Reset Password” link.
- You will be then be directed to Suralink’s website to create a new password.