Joe is a Tax Partner in our Baltimore office with over 17 years of experience reviewing and preparing a variety of federal and state tax returns. He has a bachelor’s degree from Georgetown University and a Master of Business Administration degree with an accounting concentration from Loyola University Maryland.
Joe is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants, the Perry Hall/White Marsh Business Association, Baltimore Estate Planning Council, Chesapeake Gateway Chamber of Commerce, and the Baltimore County Provider Council.
Joe provides auditing and accounting services to engineering firms and financial institutions. He specializes in accounting for income taxes including assisting businesses with the creation and maintenance of income tax calculation spreadsheets. Joe also provides accounting and consulting services to small businesses and not-for-profit organizations.
His specialties include:
- Personal income tax return preparation and planning
- Business income tax return preparation and planning
- Trust income tax return preparation and planning
- Estate income tax return preparation and planning
- Nonprofit income tax return preparation and planning
- Amended tax return preparation
- IRS/State of Maryland representation
- Business startup and set up
- Financial statement audits
- Income tax accounting
- Personal property tax return preparation
When Joe isn’t spending time with his family, he’s probably out running! As an avid runner, Joe loves scheduling running meetings with his clients. He would be glad to answer your income tax questions while clicking off the miles. He also serves on the Board of Directors of the Baltimore Road Runners Club.
· · · ·
What Clients are Saying
“Joe Musumeci is very responsive, he understands our business really well which enables him to understand and respond to our inquiries really quickly and thoroughly.” – Anonymous